GCORE Copyright Policy
Complaints regarding content posted on the GCORE website
GCORE respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our Membership Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, GCORE provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, GCORE may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member that GCORE has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), GCORE has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. GCORE has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form , or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to GCORE Corporation’s Copyright Agent as follows:
Or contact us by mail at:
GCORE PTE LTD
ATTN: Chief Operating Officer
430 Little Collins Street
Claims regarding content other than copyright infringement
For issues other than copyright infringement please visit our FAQs where you’ll find information on how to flag and report other types of content violations.