- The "Auto payment" section in the control panel
- Service information and beginning the configuration
- Setting the payment max amount
- Confirming a bank card
To enable this option:
1. Open the "Billing" section in the personal account and click on the "Auto payment" tab.
2. Read the information about the option, then click "Configure".
3. Set a maximum payment amount that will be debited from your bank card in case if on the account balance are not enough funds for services’ renewal.
! The system attempts to debit a bank card once a day. If payment is failed, you will be sent a notification.
A recommended amount of funds in the "Maximum payment amount" field is set automatically. The amount is calculated based on expected expenses for the current services + 10%. You can specify the maximum payment amount by yourself.
Note! If you click on the infinity icon or do not specify the sum, the amount of automatic payments will be unlimited.
After selecting the amount of the auto payment, click the “Confirm” button.
4. Confirm your bank card.
Work features of auto payment
- The system creates payments automatically. The payment will be generated if there is a lack of funds on the account balance and you need to pay for the service with auto-renewal or daily debiting.
- After payment creation, the system performs a charge attempt. In case of failing the charge, you will see a notification from the system in the control panel.
- Important! Auto payment does not cover traffic overcommit. To cover overcommit you should fill up your account balance manually.