Prefetch. Upload the content to CDN before users request it
Use Prefetch to upload the content to CDN cache before users request it.
1. On left in the control panel find Prefetch.
2. Choose the desired CDN Resource.
3. In the field write paths to the files without a domain name that you want to prepopulate to the CDN.
4. Click on Prefetch.
- Prefetch is recommended only for files that more than 200 MB and less than 5 GB.
- If you need to update files stored in the CDN, first purge these files and then prefetch.
- One request for prefetch may content only up to 100 paths to files.
- There is only 1 request per minute available.