1. To sign up for Gcore services, go to our website and click the Get started for free button.
2. The Gcore platform option will pop up. Select Go to Gcore Platform.
3. Next, create an account using Google, GitHub, or your email account.
4. A registration confirmation link will be sent to the specified email address if you sign up using email. The link is only valid for 24 hours. If you do not see the registration confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam folder or resend the confirmation email.
5. Once you have confirmed your registration, you will be able to access your Gcore dashboard.
6. Choose the services you need by clicking Next. Then fill in your billing information details.
If you don’t need to sign a contract with us, you can just use the sign-up process for individuals and start using the services.
If you need to sign a contract, you can reach us via chat or email at email@example.com. We will ask the sales department to get in touch with you. You can still complete the sign-up process to gain access to the services while your contract is being prepared.
Was this article helpful?