Welcome to the Gcore Hosting documentation page! Here we explain how to order, configure, and troubleshoot virtual and dedicated servers and additional services.
With Gcore Hosting, you can rent a physical or a virtual server to host your website, application, or other digital content accessible over the internet.
From the left–side menu, you can access in–depth documentation about Hosting:
- Dedicated servers – selecting, purchasing, management, troubleshooting
- Virtual servers – selecting, purchasing, management, troubleshooting
- Other services – BGP, DDoS protection, link aggregation, SSL certificates
- Account management – notifications, password management, two–factor authentication, user management
- Payments – payment methods and procedures, troubleshooting payment errors, refunds, auto payment
- Technical support – connect with the technical support team
- API – server management via API
- Become a reseller – information for Gcore resellers
- Referral program – information about the Gcore referral program
If you have any questions or think we’re missing a topic, please leave a comment and our content team address it.
Was this article helpful?
Not a Gcore user yet?
Enhance your online presence with our virtual and dedicated servers. Go to the product page