CDN resources is a tab where you can create a CDN resource and manage the already created resources.
Also, this tab displays the following:
1. Current tariff plan. If you want to change it, press Upgrade (if you use Free plan) or Change plan on the left.
2. Balance. If you need, press Recharge on the right.
Click the Create CDN Resource button.
See the "Create and integrate CDN resource for only static files" guide for detailed instructions on creating a CDN resource.
There are four statuses for resources:
1. "Active" is for resources that are ready to use. Content is available to users.
2. "Suspended" is for resources that are not available. Content is also not available for users.
3. "In processing" is for resources that were recently created and are now handling. It takes about 15 minutes to propagate the resource settings to all servers.
4. "Deleted" is for resources that have been deleted. Content is not distributed. You can only view statistics on a resource.
By default, the CDN Resource tab displays only resources with the "Active" and "In processing" statuses.
For custom search use:
You can manage a specific CDN resource directly from the list of CDN resources.
To do this, click on the three dots sign next to the required resource.
A list of possible options opens:
Users with the Administrator's or Engineer's rights can delete resources.
To delete a resource, click on the three dots sign on the left, select Delete resource, and confirm the action.
Note: The resources used for the Streaming service cannot be deleted.
By default, deleted resources are not displayed in the list of resources. Use the filter to display them. Deleted resources are shown in the list of all CDN resources for three months. Statistics for deleted resources are also available in the Reports section during this time.
After resource deletion, the CNAME of this resource is no more connected with a resource. So you can use it for the new CDN resource.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more about our next-gen CDN