Check Web Security resource reports
Stats for the Web Protection service can be found on the Reports tab:
- Requests — the number of incoming and legitimate (proxied to the origin) requests.
- Bandwidth for incoming, legitimate, outgoing traffic and 95 percentile bandwidth rate.
- Response codes — the number of 2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx HTTP status codes.
- Response time — the time it takes for the origin to respond to a request.
- Requests geography — shows the countries from which the requests are received.
You can filter the reports by time and resources.
Was this article helpful?
Not a Gcore user yet?
Discover the all-in-one Web security solution by GcoreGo to the product page