The Grant application process begins on October 20, 2020.
The application lead time is 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of its receipt by the Company.
An expert group consisting of the Company's specialists (hereinafter referred to as "Expert group") is involved in the project selection process.
When filing an application, interested parties provide information about themselves and their project using the form on the Website.
The Expert group takes into account the following aspects during the project selection process:
- business model and business direction (priority industries for the Company include E-Commerce, E-Health, Telecommunications, Professional & Support services, Educational & HR services, Lifestyle, E-Marketing & E-Advertising, E-Auto, FinTech, Logistics, Cloud services, Cybersecurity, Big Data and other technologies);
- market demand (the product must be launched and have the first customers);
- client - oriented project (the product should solve the problem for a specific target client);
- cross-functionality of the project team (a combination of technical and marketing skills) and its experience in the field of startup launching;
- other criteria at the discretion of the Expert group.
The Company reserves the right to contact interested parties who have submitted an application for a Grant on the Website in order to receive additional information on the project they submitted for consideration, both verbally and in writing. Such information can be inter alia asked for the means of clarification of the project details and its key features.
Program participants whose projects have been approved by the Expert Group are notified of the positive selection result via e-mail.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide a Grant without giving reasons for applications considered but not selected by the Expert group.
The right to re-submit the application for a Grant arises for the Participant no earlier than in 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the response receipt to the previously submitted application.