The new admin panel is an improved dashboard for managing clients and sellers, viewing reports, and configuring settings such as branding and service visibility.
Compared to the previous version of the admin panel, the new one retains all essential functions while adding new features, such as quick filters and presets for better searching and filtering. The new admin panel also has a more user-friendly interface.
In this guide, we describe the structure and features of the new admin panel.
The new admin panel has the following sections:
0. The button which collapses the left-hand menu. All screenshots of the interface below are shown with the menu collapsed.
1. Accounts: This section displays a list of clients. Here you can manage the accounts of existing clients, including logging into their Control Panel on their behalf, editing their data, deleting their accounts, or adding new clients.
2. Users: This section contains two subsections, "Sellers" and "All users", where you can search for and manage users in these categories' accounts.
3. CDN: This section displays a list of all CDN resources created by your clients. Here you can search for a specific resource by ID or CNAME.
4. Security: This section contains the "Authorization" subsection. Here you can configure SSO. You can also enable the "Activity Logs" feature by contacting the support team or your personal manager.
5. Vendor settings: This section contains several subsections, including "Branding Settings", "SMTP Provider", "DNSaaS Settings", and "Services". Here you can manage the appearance of the Control Panel, set up custom email addresses for service notification emails to your clients, change the default NS servers, and configure service visibility.
6. Reports: This section presents monthly reports, allowing you to generate monthly reports to analyze your clients' traffic consumption. Additionally, you can enable "Invoice Reports" by contacting the support team or your personal manager.
7. Old panel: Here you can switch to the previous version of the admin panel.
8. Help: This section contains links to the Knowledge Base, API documentation, and Legal documents.
9. Profile: In this section, you can copy the created API token.
We have described all-important new features. If there is a feature you are interested in that is not mentioned, please send a request to the support team.
We have added quick filters by ID, email, name, company name, and client status to make searching more flexible.
We have added the ability to create presets for your search. With this feature, you can save filters to quickly apply them to future searches without having to recreate them each time.
To create a preset:
1. Open the "Accounts" section and click Add filter.
2. Choose the necessary filters from the list, add the conditions, and click Apply filter. We suggest different filters in addition to the quick filters listed on the page. Applied filters will be added to the page. For example, we added filters by only real accounts (not tested) and CDN status "New":
3. When all necessary filters have been added, click My presets and Set current set as a preset.
4. Type a name and click Create.
After that, the created preset will be displayed in the list of presets.
By default, the new admin panel will open after authorization. We will continue to support the previous interface version for several months. Click the "Old panel" tab on the left menu to switch it on.
Note: After a few months, support for the old admin panel will be suspended. We recommend using the new admin panel to become familiar with it as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?