Welcome to the Gcore Web Security documentation page! Here we explain how to use, configure, and troubleshoot Gcore’s security features.
Web security protects your web applications against DDoS attacks, hacking threats, and malicious bot activities.
From the left-side menu, you can access in-depth documentation about Web Security:
- Billing – how the service is billed
- Create protected resource – integrate your web application
- Use Web Security and CDN – use Web Security with Gcore CDN
- Configure protection settings – configure additional protection settings
- Add an SSL certificate – add a custom SSL certificate, purchase a Let’s Encrypt installation
- Rate Limiter – configure bot protection
- Set the access policy – set the country and IP access policy
- Deny access – restrict access except to trusted IPs and Gcore subnets
- Set the X-Forward-For header – collect visitor IPs
- Check reports – view service reports
- Manage WAF – manage functions of Web Application Firewall, including events, rules, notifications
- FAQ – short answers to the most popular user questions
If you have any questions or if there is a security-related topic that you think we’re missing, please leave a comment and our content team will address it.
Was this article helpful?
Not a Gcore user yet?
Discover the all-in-one Web security solution by Gcore Go to the product page