The Gcore Customer Portal is being updated. Screenshots may not show the current version.
Web Application Security
Web Application Security
Chosen image
Home/Web Application Security/FAQ/

How do I change an A record?

To change the A-record

  • use the control panel of your hosting provider if the domain name management is delegated to the hosting provider,
  • use your domain name registrar's control panel.

Change the origin IP address in the A-record to the IP provided in the Gcore Customer Portal settings.

Was this article helpful?

Not a Gcore user yet?

Discover the all-in-one Web security solution by Gcore

Go to the product page