Note: Windows OS is available for any plan except KVM-SSD-1, KVM-SSD-2 и KVM-SSD-3.
1. Log in to your personal account. If you do not have a personal account yet, please sign up here.
2. Click Order a service on the "Dashboard".
3. Choose VPS.
4. Then select a server data center.
5. Choose your payment period: you can pay a month, three months, six months, or a year up front.
6. Choose a server from the list below.
7. Select the server configuration. In the "Operating system" field, choose Windows Server.
Windows can be installed only when you order a server.
If you purchase Windows 2012, you can reinstall it from the server control panel.
You can switch from Windows to another operating system using templates. Important: After reinstalling the operating system (from Windows to another one) the Windows OS license cost (25 €) will continue to be charged. We recommend purchasing a new server with the required OS instead of reinstalling the operating system.
Was this article helpful?
Enhance your online presence with our virtual and dedicated servers.