The Request Headers option allows you to specify HTTP headers that CDN will include when making requests to the origin.
To configure request headers via the control panel:
1. Go to CDN and select the CDN resource you want to configure.
2. In the navigation panel, under the "HTTP headers" section, click Request headers.
3. Navigate to the "Request headers" section and enable the Add request headers toggle option.
4. In the form that appears, enter the name and value for the request header.
Note: If your "Value" field includes multiple words, you can add a space between them. However, the Value field cannot begin or end with a space.
5. Continue to click Add header to add a new item.
Was this article helpful?
Learn more about our next-gen CDN