VLAN - virtual local network that allows working in an internal network regardless of physical server locations.
In order to set up VLAN between your servers, you should use DCI Manager.
1. Go to DCI manager and choose VLAN section.
2. Click Add button to create a new VLAN.
3. Type a name for VLAN. For example, MyVLAN. Click ОК.
You should add members to realize an interaction by virtual local network. VLAN can be set up only for servers that belong to one account.
1. Highlight a created VLAN and go to VLAN Members section.
2. Click Add.
3. Choose a server you need to add in a drop-down list.
4. In a Port section choose an interface of the server and click OK.
After that VLAN is ready to use. A number of servers that can be added to VLAN is unlimited.
Was this article helpful?
Enhance your online presence with our virtual and dedicated servers.