1. Go to the Video Hosting tab, click the Add button and select Upload video.
2. Upload a video using one of the following actions:
3. Wait until your video is uploaded and processed. Waiting time varies depending on video size and Internet speed.
4. Click either the name of the video or three dots on the right and "Settings" in the drop-down menu to go to the settings of the uploaded video.
5. Change the video settings if it's necessary. You can:
Note: Don't forget to save changes.
6. Go to the "Export" tab and copy an iFrame code to embed the video to your website, a URL of the video page or URL for your own player.
On this tab you can choose the video size and download the uploaded video in the required quality by selecting its bitrate and clicking Download video.
If the video is requested over a direct link or from the website where you have inserted the iFrame code, all views will be counted for the statistics. To see it go to the video settings (step 5) and click the "Statistics" tab.
Was this article helpful?
Explore the Streaming Platform by Gcore