We will talk about modern information security challenges and effective sensitive data protection in the digital era. At the webinar, speakers will share expertise on launching support for the advanced Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel®️ SGX) encryption standard in the public cloud.
You will deep-dive into Intel®️ SGX hardware-based memory encryption that isolates specific application code and data in memory in a way that neither the cloud service provider nor an outsider can get to the encrypted area and access the data stored there, even if the servers were hacked.
This event will have the utmost value for CTOs, CIOs, IT managers, developers, DevOps engineers, CEOs of companies and organizations representing financial sector and insurance, retail, media business, healthcare and medicine, education, industry, logistics.
What you will learn:
- Why privacy of computation is a key aspect in the cloudification of data-sensitive businesses.
- What are the capabilities of Intel®️ SGX technology and how it creates opportunities in healthcare, financial services, retail, and beyond.
- What is special about infrastructure services with Intel®️ SGX enabled option.
- How to create a confidential application in Intel®️ SGX enclave.
The presentations will be followed by discussion and Q&A session.
- Dr. Markus Leberecht, Senior Cloud Solutions Architect at Intel
- Vsevolod Vayner, Cloud Platform Department Head at Gcore
- Prof. Christof Fetzer, Chief Operations Officer at Scontain
- Dmitry Karaulov, event moderator, Pre-Sale Engineer at Gcore
Date and time: September 23, 2021, 3 PM (CET)
Webinar organizer: Gcore
Duration: 1 hour
See you at the webinar!